How to Clean Silver Vessels - Easy way with two ingredients...
Things Needed for Cleaning :
* Big Vessel to fit all the Silver items
* Cooking Soda / Baking Soda - 4 Table Spoons
* Aluminium Foil - 2 sheets
(The quantity of Cooking Soda & Aluminium Foil given above are, which I used for cleaning Items Showed in picture.
You can increase / Decrease the amount used depending upon the silver items you plan to clean.)
* First take the big pot and pour 3/4 of water and bring it to rolling boil.
* When the water is boiling, take the aluminium foil and tear it into small pieces. (Note: You can also add full aluminium sheets. But when you add small pieces it gets attached with all parts of the silver items.)
* When the water is boiling well, add the aluminium foil pieces + Baking Soda + Silver Items into it.
* Let it boil for another 3 - 5 minutes.
* Carefully take the silver items from the water when hot. You will see sparkling silver vessels.
Repeat the process when needed. But when you clean this method the vessels will stay good & sparkle like new for atleast a month or so...